DevilDweller1984DevilDweller1984

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Bloody hell

I didn't think i would like this. But i do. Bloody hell the animation is amazin. And the graphics are great. The music gose really well with this flach. Amazin job you did there man. Keep it up like.

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

Hmmm

Ok this flash was ok like. The graphics are really good, well done to that. But the point of the flash i thought was shite. Sorry. I love the music like. White Strips are amazin man. I love your other flash movie like TANKMEN. You should make more of them like.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

LOL

Funny as FUCK man. I love this flash. the way you did it is cool. Not any more bitch lol. Just love it. Plz make more.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Good but

Good flash man but not better then Madness Combat 4: Apotheosis. But its still good to see your work man. Keep up the good work man.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Dude

This is the best madness flash movie, FACT. Love the music. Keep it up.

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

LOL

Hmm. Im a big fan of silent hill, and i dont like the fact that your takin the piss out of it. But the flash was so funny. I loved it lol. Hope you make the next one man. Lookin forword to seein it.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Class

This flash, i thought was amazin. I like the way you made it look. Very cool. Its just crap that your not goin to make the rest. I would so like to see the other ep. Anyway very good flash man. Wish you all the best in makin more great flash movie like this.